Fireproof doesn't mean that the fire will never come . It means that when the fire comes you'll be able to withstand it .

November 10, 2010


Things are just things .
Don't get too attached to them .

Good afternoon my wonderful readers ! Was hoping to be able to write a nice long post before I leave to send my aunt and uncle to the airport back to NZ and heading down to Downtown East for 2E3'10 class chalet , but it seems that time is trying to play the defiance game with me . Well, so it's pretty obvious that I wouldn't have the time to spare if that's the case ! Don't be disheartened , hehehe . I promise I would blog when I'm back and I'll reply my Formspring questions as soon as possible ! Do be patient :D . Alright , I'd be leaving soon . Till then ! xoxo
Love is a temporary madness . It erupts like an earthquake then subsides .
And when it subsides you have to make a descision . You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it's inconceivable that you should ever part .

You Might Also Like

0 comments