再次拥抱 一分一秒都好。

November 05, 2010


Falling in love for the first time is easy . It's the second time around after you had fallen and trusted that someone would catch you and they didn't when it becomes difficult to let yourself fall in love again .

Thursday , 4 November 2010 , 7:03:10pm : This world is too superficial . Sometimes , I wonder how hypocritical one soul could get . We have to pretend to like someone just to make life simple , be happy and have to dissemble or true emotions just to spare a thought for those who feel for us .

Friday , 5 November 2010 , 12:22:48am : I actually fell asleep while typing this post . Woke up in tears . Do you have any idea how much I long for your warm embrace once again ? Even if it's just for that one minute , or even , one second ? I tried so hard , after you left , to pick myself up , to pick up the pieces of my heart but I can't . I just can't .

Friday , 5 November 2010 , 12:46:52am : You told me till the end of time , remember ? Sometimes I really wish I could return to my childhood periods . At least , when I fall , the pain is only physical . Now , every pain that I receive when I fall is the pain that's coming from my heart .
To love someone is to understand each other , to laugh together , to smile with yur heart and to trust one another .
One important thing is to let go of each other if you can't do these .

You Might Also Like

0 comments