Never give in your all , because once you lose that person , you lose it all .

November 27, 2010


Relationships last long not because they're destined to . Relationships last long because two people made a choice to not just walk away but to keep fighting for it .

Life has been so-so for me . Ups and downs . Tears , laughter , joy , hurt . I don't even know where to begin . I've been going out a lot lately but I still don't have much photos . Reason being , I misplaced my camera D: . Okay . I shall post more when I have the time . Meanwhile , continue clicking on my nuffnang ! xoxo
Here's the thing : I have this problem with guys . I get attached . Really attached . I've had my heart broken more times than I can count ; each time , I swear off dating until someone new and amazing sweeps me off my feet and makes me forget all the hard parts of falling in love . I'm a relationship phoenix ; I crash and burn and then I rise and start again . You . You were by far my most serious boyfriend and I'm exhausted - from crying and trying to figure out what went wrong and how can I possibly fix it . I really thought that we had something special . But the fact that you don't even want to try to stay together shows how little you felt in the end .

You Might Also Like

0 comments