I don't know what hurts more right now . The fact that you don't care anymore , or the possibility that you never did in the first place .

December 01, 2010

"Follow your heart"
What if my heart's confuse as well ? What if I got hurt too many times because of this advice ?

Okay , I'm really sorry for posting up these requested pictures so late , but I misplaced my camera and only found it recently :( . So yeah , this post will be mainly pictures instead of words .
Some overdue pictures :B

Yixin's birthday chalet ,




























Post exams activity ,








East Coast with besties ,









And here are some requested pictures :) .

My handwriting :


My artworks :






My camera (Sorry , I didn't have a chance to take better pictues) :


Primary school pictures :


(2nd from left)


It's amazing the things you realize when you lose someone :
You get mad at yourself for not saying the things you could've a million times ,
You take for granted the days spent doing nothing when you could have been with them .
Anyone can be taken , at any time in our lives ,
But we always wait until they're gone to say the things we never had the courage to before .

You Might Also Like

0 comments