We all know this . It's just that we sometimes forget .

December 12, 2010

I can almost see it , that dream I'm dreaming but
There's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"

Well , I was packing my stuff one day after my mom's constant nagging and guess what I found ? :B



A huge pack of letters which I've kept. From friends , seniors and my ex . I opened up some letters to read and didn't know how to fold them back (okay , I admit , I was too LAZY to fold them back) . Some letters even date back to 2008 ! Reminiscences . I still have all those notes passed in class during P4 , and little slips of paper with "Good luck!" written on it during the PSLE period . I'm actually someone who keeps things junks very well . HAHAHA .
On a side note , recently, I'm having the urge to write again . To pen down my feelings . To think about things . My body hasn't been feeling well though . I get so tired easily , of everyone , everything . Feel like curling on my bed now .

Just because I'm not begging for you doesn't mean that I don't want you just as bad . Just because I'm not crying doesn't mean that I don't care , or that I'm not sad . Just because I don't text you every night doesn't mean that I don't wanna talk to you . Just because I wished you all the best , doesn't mean that I've stopped loving you .

You Might Also Like

0 comments