Lucky

November 03, 2014


One of those days when I don't feel good again. It has happened so often recently and I've been getting irritated over the littlest things lately :/ I've been feeling so inadequate and then I make things worse for myself by stalking pretty girls and feeling even more insecure ugh sometimes I think I deserve it? Wtf.

Today something happened that made me feel...... Rather uneasy? No, that's not the word but I can't find better words to describe it so I'll leave it at that. I still find it hard to talk to people about things and I keep most of my thoughts to myself so it doesn't help much :/ But I'm thankful that the people around me let me be instead of forcing an answer out of me. I don't know, maybe I'll speak about it someday and figure things out but now I'm just retreating back to my shell. We'll see how it goes I guess.

Even though it's only the beginning of the third week of school, I'm so done with this semester already. I started counting down to Christmas break today, and it is only 47 days away!!! Kind of looking forward to Christmas even though I don't have any plans and my birthday even though I don't have any plans too. Lolol. I guess I'm just looking forward to relaxing and giving myself a break.

But I never really truly give myself time to rest. When I'm not studying, I'm just myself busy basically with all the other work that I have. But I'm lucky in the sense that I have the privilege to do what I love so everything isn't that bad after all.

Recently, I've been making plans to launch something on my blog too. While I'm not too sure of the details yet, this is something I've been wanting to do for a long time now so I'm rather excited :-) Well at least there's something to look forward to. :))

After looking at things from another angle, I think I'm quite fortunate and I shouldn't be complaining so much. I think this is one of the reasons I love writing so much :) But this post is so boring without much thought put into it but I'll write again soon when I feel a little better. :)

I'm sorry if I've avoided your questions on my askfm but I really seek your understanding; I will talk when I'm ready. Also, thank you for leaving me the nicest messages on my askfm I really appreciate all of them even though I can't answer some due to privacy issues.

Thank you all

You Might Also Like

0 comments