Hong Kong Disneyland Toy Story Land (HK Day 2.5)

February 03, 2018

Toy Story Land

When I travelled there, Toy Story Land was Hong Kong Disneyland's newest expansion and it was still exclusive to Hong Kong Disneyland. As of January 2018, there's a Toy Story Land in Shanghai Disneyland, Walt Disney Studios Park and another is scheduled to open in Disney's Hollywood Studios later this year.



I never watched Disney as a child (I already know your reaction — everyone's horrified when I mentioned that) so I only caught Toy Story 3 when it was released in the cinemas in 2010. It was one of my first Disney movies, making Toy Story Land my favourite part of Hong Kong Disneyland.


I had been repeating the same poses throughout my photos and decided to try something new (stupid) this time LOL

Waiting for our turn at RC Racer


RC Racer

RC Racer is obviously a thrill ride similar to pirate ships you see at carnivals. Being the daredevils we were, we sat at the last row where we would reach the highest point. We went for a second round on RC Racer too!

Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop

Screamed my lungs out on Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop, as expected of me. I might have screamed even louder than some of the kids on this ride because I am terrified of heights.




You used to call me on my cell phone... 2016 was Hotline Bling's peak popularity.






I really fell down right after




Was trying to imitate the Little Green Man behind me but I posed wrongly...











Imitating Michael Jackson's iconic This Is It pose (I feel like I have to explain a lot of my photos because most of them looks stupid with no context hahahhaa)

Slinky Dog Zigzag Spin

Slinky Dog Zigzag Spin is a merry-go-round in the shape of Slinky Dog. I noticed that a lot of rides in Hong Kong Disneyland were basically merry-go-rounds in different forms (e.g. space planets) but this one is slightly faster. I thought it was cute that Slinky Dog Zigzag Spin has a boarding pass.



You can see most of the rides we took in my Hong Kong Disneyland vlog.

You Might Also Like

0 comments