Bring me back, will you?

August 22, 2014


"Be careful."

"Thread lightly."

"You will regret."

"I'm worried for you."

"Please don't."

It's not like nobody warned me or that I didn't catch the warning signs. Ha, in fact, the warnings follow you wherever you are; it's almost as if you were born with them. You didn't even have to say anything - the people around you did. I knew about you before I even knew you.

But I chose to ignore. I ignored everything I've heard and it puzzles me so much. I'm so confused. All these posts I wrote about you, in hopes that you will somehow stumble upon this and talk to me. What's the point? Yeah, what's the point, really? We both know a leopard will never change its spots, so why do I bother?

Yet, I spend my nights trying to get you out of my mind. No matter how hard I try, it haunts me to this very day. Tonight as I close my eyes, I still smell you. I've never smelt anything like that before and sometimes I wonder if it's the smell of you or the cologne you use. Nonetheless, the smell completely fills up my nose and that's when waves of nostalgia hit me. Again and again. And again.

No matter how hard I try to forget, I remember. And I hate myself for that.

Bring me back. Or maybe not.
But bring me back, will you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments