Fuck you

August 08, 2014


You remind me so much of who I used to be when I was 13. In time to come you'll see why the things you think matter so much now don't matter in the end. You'll see why I say your worries are irrelevant and why I refuse to think the same way as you do.

I don't care who you are. So what if you are close to me? You don't fucking intrude my privacy like that. You had no rights to do that without my permission. No fucking rights.

This is why they say being book smart means nothing in our ever-changing society. Nothing at all. For someone to tries so hard, I really thought you'd know better. Boy, I couldn't have been more wrong.

You see, anyone with a modicum of common sense would know it wasn't the right thing to ask. Nor was it at the right time or the right place. So why would you do that?

To defend your actions by saying that you only are helping me? Care to explain how the fuck were you "helping me"? If I don't give a fuck about that issue, why should you? Why would you care about it more than I do?

Your excuse is invalid. So fucking invalid.

Fuck you.

Fuck you and your assuming ass.

Fuck you for thinking you are better than all the rest.

Here's another hearty fuck you to you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments