Jogathon 2009

March 13, 2009

Tired . I'm seriously tired , after th Jogathon . MAN ..!
Shall start from th early morning of today .

Today's start wasn't very well ,
I missed th bus to Punggol Park and had to wait for another bus .
Luckily another bus came and whew , I was on time :D
So well , gathered at th meeting point and tried to hide my polished fingernails x)
Mdm Katini never catch me . Haha .
Well , after singing th national anthem and taking th national + school pledge , they settled us down and bought th Sec1 girls to th starting point .
Ameerah , Melyssa and a few others were sticking closely together and planning to run together .
But in th end Ameerah was faster and Melyssa and me lagged behind . After a while , Melyssa also cannot really take it already . So we like stop a while before I continued running with my SWEETHEART this time round , Michelle(:
She's really nice and accompanied me throughout th abt 2km . *fyi , th total race is 3.2km .
Well , I didn't get in th top10 and that was really a pity D; But I'm 13th - with only th Sec ONES . For th lower sec - Sec 1s and 2s , I got th 26th . D; Not really proud of it and actually , I think I could have done better if I tried harder .
OH WELL , better luck next time .
Lennard made me fall down sia D; IHATEYOU sia .
AND SO MANY PEOPLE SAW IT MAN . Grrr .
Kaopeh .
Really embarrassed can ?! HMPH .
Anyway , as I'm in th top 30 for th lower sec , I got a badge . Lol ..
Top 10 have medal leh !! D;
Top 20 I not very sure .
Melyssa's mom drove us home later cos' th bus stop was CROWDED .

You Might Also Like

0 comments