Le Prabelle Hong Kong Hotel Review

January 11, 2018


One reason I chose to stay at Le Prabelle Hotel in Hong Kong was due to its proximity to Mong Kok (where cheap shopping is) and Prince Edward Station, because I'm horrible at navigation.


Le Prabelle Hotel is 5 minutes away from Prince Edward Station Exit C2 and a short 10-minute from Mong Kok.



 I stayed in their Premier Room (Barrier-Free) for four nights. Le Prabelle Hotel's Premier Room (Barrier-Free) room came with a bathtub, which is extremely rare for hotels in Hong Kong, and a king-sized bed. I paid HKD 3,317.60 (approx. SGD $592 in March 2016) for the room.


Because Le Prabelle Hotel's Premier Room (Barrier-Free) room is meant to be wheelchair-accessible, its bathroom is spacious. Although the bathtub is a little shallow, it's good enough. The bathtub would be marvellous during Hong Kong's colder months; I had a good time soaking in the bathtub in March and didn't want to get out!


Le Prabelle Hotel provides free breakfast of a small snack and a packet drink every morning till 11am. They have free coffee, tea and some cookies in the room for your enjoyment too.

The room came with hairdryer, kettle, towels etc. For more facilities, you may to go Le Prabelle's website.


I doubt I'll go back to Le Prabelle Hotel, and strongly advised my friends against booking a room with Le Prabelle Hotel despite their excellent location.

I haven't been to Hong Kong enough to know if all hotels are like that, but Le Prabelle Hotel was inflexible with changing of booking dates, and check-in check-out timings. All of which I understand since I booked my room with the early bird price.

But I cannot accept Le Prabelle Hotel's insistence that we leave HKD1000 as deposit at the front desk. That messed with our budget quite a bit, especially since we were on a short trip and didn't bring a lot of cash. I travel a lot but I have never stayed at a hotel that requires a cash deposit, especially when it wasn't stated in their website.

For that very reason, I will not recommend Le Prabelle Hotel to my friends travelling to Hong Kong.

Le Prabelle


Address

372 Portland St, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
 

Email

booknow@leprabelle.com

Phone Number

 +852 2263 1263

Nearest MTR Station

Prince Edward Station Exit C2

Website

http://www.leprabelle.com/


Note: I paid for the hotel room with my own money. This post is neither sponsored nor paid for by Le Prabelle Hotel. I wrote the review based on my own experience with the hotel.

You Might Also Like

0 comments