空穴来风未必无因

December 23, 2008










Finally got into a blogging mode :]
Hmmm . Should start from today .
UHHHS .. I know !
Ming Hao called me in th morning . 10am+ . Say want go to th "haunted" house ..
Then I say ok , but mus after 1pm then I can go out .
Then blah bah lor , eat lunch , tie hair all that lahhs ..
Meet Aloysius & Jacky at 171A thr .
Then while waiting for Joann , crapped around with Zhe Wei . Lol ..
Then Joann called and we 3 crapped together . Lol ..
Then used Aloysius' phone to call Ming Hao . He answer already I was still crapping away with ZheWei and Joann .
He shouted "HELLO ?! ANYONE THERE ?" Then I almost dropped my phone and I was like"YEAH YEAH !! HELLO !" LMAO .
Then he told me to go to th shelter there cos he was there . So we went there O: .
Saw Chang Zhi , Hong Wei , Kai Kiat , Ming Hao , Tze Liang , Alvin & Dylan there . Sat there and crapped on th phone again , until Joann finally arrived . Then we continue crapping , only this time without Zhe Wei .
Lol . Then Kai Kiat started "harassing" us ._.
Hmmm . Played song a while before everyone decided to finally go to th "haunted" house . So Kaikiat went to find Si Jie & Jolene 1st . But they they don't want to go .
In the end , we never go huanted house cause of some reason , LMAO . Went to find our RETARD stone ;D Hmmm . Crapped a lot and I saw Hong Wei fell down LMAO . Joann & me were laughing so loud that Tze Liang , who was looking at Hong Wei , turned around but we continued HAHA-ing . Then th guys were scolding us cos he fell down while helping me do something , LMAO ;D
Then explored Punggol , walked around , and crapped .
Jacky , Ming Hao , Tze Liang (If I'm not wrong)
Then headed back cos we slacked too much and were all too lazy to walk ._.
Played with my babysister , crapped with Joann and the guys played PSP .
After a while , Tze Liang went home liao and my dad threw down th bball for my brot and the guys to play . Then we play a while . And when its getting late , Joann say she don't feel like going home so I ask if she can stayover at my place . But she say her dad don't like last minute arrangements so she ask her dad if I can stayover at her place . Her dad say can so we went up to ask my dad . My dad was like NO . D: Then Joann beg my dad then he say can . ;D After that we went to pack my clothes and stuff before going down to meet her parents . Her dad bought her A-cash and us bubble tea . Then we went for dinner . Then went to Joann's and started blogging .
And ,
The end ;D

You Might Also Like

0 comments