99 Percent Hair and Nail Studio Review (Purple x Blue Dye + Summer Manicure)

May 21, 2017


Thankfully, I managed to slot in an appointment with 99 Percent Hair Studio to touch up my purple and blue hair that was previously dyed by the salon before my holiday to Kaohsiung. This time, my hairstylist Nicole did treatment for me and also trimmed my hair that was damaged by a neighbourhood salon. Feeling hopeful that my hair will return to its original luxiously thick self soon!


Nicole trimming my hair before doing treatment and dyeing it. Because of my unhealthy scalp, Nicole did a organic moisturising hair treatment for me, which helps to softens the dead skin on my scalp for easy removal and in the process, control hair loss — a common problem faced if you dye your hair as frequently as I do.

The best thing about 99 Percent Hair Studio in Haji Lane is that they have a nail studio, 99 Percent Nail Studio, located right on the second floor of the shophouse. 99 Percent Hair Studio understands the difficulties of every Singaporeans's strenuous and hectic lifestyle so having a hair salon and nail palour in one place allows 99 Percent Hair Studio to cater to all your beauty needs under one roof.


Ying, my manicurist, first filed and nails and helped me remove all the dead skin on my nails. It's been a long time since my last manicure; the amount of dead skin accumulated was appaling. Ladies, you best do your manicure at least once a month!


While Nicole was working her magic on my hair, Ying did treatment on my hands, leaving my hands soft and silky. I couldn't stop smelling and touching my hands afterwards!


I didn't have a specific design that I was going for so I let Ying work her creativity for me.


Since I was heading to a summer destination, Ying gave my nails some colours that would go well with my hair. The rainbow gradiant manicure with nude base also meant that the colour difference wouldn't be obvious when my nails grow out. Verdict? I absolutely adore the job done by 99 Percent Hair Nail Studio! I love how the colours compliment each other and I've also received many compliments on my nails and my friends have been asking where I got my nails done.

A close up of my manicure

The convenience of having Ying work on my nails and Nicole on my hair saved me a lot of time and the trouble of going to different shops! In about 2-3 hours, I left 99 Percent Hair and Nail Studio with my nails and hair done when it would have costed double the time if I had them on seperately.


Thank god I had my hair done before travelling to Kaohsiung — Taiwan's unforgiving buring hot sun could have given me dry and fizzy hair but because  99 Percent Hair Studio took care of my hair so well with the treatment Nicole did that my hair turned out smooth and silky my entire trip.





Thank you for the gorgeous hair and nails, Nicole and Ying from 99 Percent Hair / Nail Studio!

99 Percent Hair Studio
(Facebook / Instagram)

Haji Lane
Address: 40 Haji Lane, #01-01, 189233
Telephone: 6396 3667
Opens daily from 11am to 8:30pm

Katong
Address: 42 E Coast Rd, Singapore 428762
Telephone: 6702 7062
Opens daily from 11am to 8:30pm

Orchard Central
Address: 181 Orchard Road #04-10/11, Orchard Central Singapore, 238896
Telephone: 6238 3667
Opens daily from 11am to 9pm

Email
99percenthairstudio@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments