珍惜一切,就算没有拥有。

May 22, 2010

I've always treated you as my best friends , both of you . But in return , what did I get ? Betrayal from one and disappointment after disappointment from the other .

I wonder if both of you are worth all these hurt , all these time .

Sometimes , the problem with us is that we fix too much . When met with obstacles and problems , our immediate reaction is to solve , to repair , to fix .

I've come to realise that it's not so much about the reparations & changes you could have made . You don't have to try and change or rearrange anything . You just have to make peace with things exactly the way they turned out to be .

Learn to understand the issue . Why it happened . Why you dealt with things in such a way . & the effects of yur response . & move forward with that strength of understanding .


Don't fix . Sometimes , it's ok to move on .

You Might Also Like

0 comments