They say love is magic , but isn't magic just an illusion ?

August 17, 2010

Let bygones be bygones .
I'm confused . I'm breathless . I'm lost .
It's been a long time since I felt this kinda emotions .
Should I be happy or sad ? :) / :( .
Too much mixed feelings .
Too much thoughts .
Clashing & contradicting .
What am I thinking about .
Moving on is the best solution .
Too many obstacles that I don't want to face .
Shall just wake up from my dream and treat it like , nothing has ever happened .
It's difficult , but I'll persevere .
I'll find a way out of this , the best way out of this .
Don't go away .

I thought that by telling myself and everyone else that I hated you ,
Sooner or later , I would come to believe it .
But I now realize that by lying , it makes me want you even more .
I guess , if the can't have you , at least I know that you were mine once .

I hate it most when I'm sick . Even worse , if it's fever .
I'll just keep thinking abiout stupid things .
Fuckit . I miss you , Hojinyee:( .

You Might Also Like

0 comments