Don't let anyone, or any rejection keep you from what you want.

June 08, 2011

When people hurt you over and over,
Think of them like a sand paper.
They may scratch and hurt you a bit but in the end,
You end up polished and they end up useless.

I haven't blog in a blog time. Well, the main reason is that I don't really have anything to talk about. Been going back to school for remedial lessons. Yes, lessons during the holidays.


I didn't think it was really beneficial because throughout the lessons I was like,



And when the teacher asked "Do you understand?", outside, I'll be


But inside I'm like

"What is this crap?"

And then I'll try to concentrate for a while but after 5 mins,


When the clock strikes one, I'll all

"IT'S FINALLY OVERRRRRRRR!"

So yeah. You guys get my point. I have really short attention span and I can't focus well in class. So I guess when I get back my results for the re-test, I'll feel like this again



Then I'll promise myself again and again I won't be distracted anymore. But history repeats itself. Studies aside, bby has been bringing me to school everyday.

But he's off to CCA camp from Monday - Wednesday.

So I went to school by myself for two days.

But guess what? Today is Wednesday! Which means it's the last day of bby's camp!
image

Anyway, if you guys realize, this post is different from my usual wordy-and-no-pictures post. So which kind of posts do you guys prefer? Tell me on my formspring!

There's a difference between being cocky and being confidence. Being cocky is knowing or thinking that you're the shit, that you look good and you use that to your advantage. People can see cockiness, and its usually very ugly. Being confident is knowing yourself inside and out yet not caring what other people may think or say. Being confident doesn't come from being right, but from not afraid of being wrong. People see confidence, and its a beautiful thing.

I become creative whenever I'm sad. Recently, I feel creativity all over me. Just lying on the bed last night, I hear poems and artistic expressions running through my mind. Images pop up to complement those words. I could feel and hear my heart beating. It was beautiful. Just like we used to be. I want to get better.
Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.

You Might Also Like

0 comments