The walls that they put up to hold us back fell down.

December 27, 2011

Hi cupcakes! I'm here to do a short update before I leave for my chalet tomorrow! I'm really excited because it's has been years since I last celebrated my birthday with my friends. I'm feeling nervous right now because it's gonna be a huge party (to me, at least) and I'm really socially awkward at times. But I'm still looking forward to it nevertheless.

This week has been nothing but HECTIC for me, so much so that I barely get 6 hours of sleep every night. I've been going out almost everyday to prepare for my chalet and I really wanna thank my awesome friends for being ever so patient with me and for planning my chalet alongside with me. Thank you, Zhiyun, Rachel, Benedict and of course, my boy. I'm really fortunate to have them by my side.

I'm really exhausted right now. I'll be back soon, with pictures from my birthday celebration. See you guys! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments