Christina Koo, the liar we called a friend (Part Two)

December 01, 2018

Wow has it been a year since this liar friend absurdity (hop over for some refreshing before grabbing popcorn for part two)? Charlene and I have largely moved on with our lives, only revisiting this incident to laugh about Christina Koo's lies. But guess what? A leopard never changes its spots. We all know I don't speak without evidence so here we go.

A week before Christmas, I received this message from her ex-boyfriend. They met via OkCupid and dated for three months. I censored his name for privacy purposes but y'all can be sure I'm not so boliao to come up with such lies... 🤪

I'll let the dude speak for himself.






The text Christina Koo sent to her ex-boyfriend

Hello, what McDonald's?!?! Christina Koo owes Charlene $400+ and she made it sound like it was $4. And also, what's up with her ghost stories?

















$5000/month?! Like this I also quit school and go be intern already wtf. I asked my best friend (who's from NUS YLL).

This was what my best friend said




Of course, once again, I verified with my best friend again.


Okay the end... For now. Please DM me on Instagram if you happen to have more stories about Christina Koo LOL. She now goes by Christina Thea Koo.

Merry Christmas everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments