FREE conversion of Singapore vaccine cert to EUDCC

November 16, 2021


A free EU Digital COVID Certificate (EUDCC) is annoyingly difficult to obtain because countries are increasingly asking for a small fee to verify vaccination completed overseas and produce a QR code for your EUDCC. So imagine my relief when, after endless hours of thralling through the internet, I finally found a free method to convert my Singapore notarise vaccine certificate to EUDCC. 

Note: this method was tried and tested on 16 November 2021. With how rapid Covid-19 changes things, your mile may vary but feel free to let me know your experience.

Converting Singapore vaccination certificate to EUDCC


1. Download your digital vaccination certificate


This step is easy. Just go to notarise.gov.sg, and login with Singpass. Once you filled in your details, you will receive a link to download your digital vaccination certificate. 

2. Email the Italian Embassy


Email: vaccinati.cert@asl1.liguria.it
Subject: Certificazione Verde Conversione
Body text:
Buongiorno,

Can I convert my vaccination certificate to an Italian Certificazione Verde?

Attached are my details.

Cordiali saluti!

Attachments: Attach a photo of your passport (name it Passaporto) and your digital vaccination certificate (name it Certificato di vaccinazione)

3. Wait for your EUDCC instructions


I sent my email at 1:55pm and received an email from Italy's Ministry of Health at 9:50pm with detailed instructions on how to download my EUDCC.




4. Fill in your particulars

I couldn't quite figure out how to use the Immuni App (Italy's version of contact tracing), so I used their website instead. these are the steps I followed for their website.


5. Download your EUDCC



You'll be able to download your free EUDCC immediately.

You can save this document for use with immediate effect, or scan the QR code using one of Europe's many Covid-19 certificate apps. I'm using the one by Switzerland, named Covid Cert.

---

Credits to the SG-Italy VTL Telegram group for discovering this hack.

You Might Also Like

0 comments