我听见 我忘记; 我看见 我记住; 我做 我了解。

November 07, 2008

Today Greendale Secondary had a primary school bridging programme . Our school was fortunate to be to be one of the few primary schools to have 3 lessons there . 6Patience had (in running order) Maths , Humanities , History , then Literature . Maths was quite boring , to tell the truth , and the calculator so many buttons . I used so long to press everything and when I press '=' , I get 'ERROR 1' then I'll go 'urghhh' . Maths ended and we moved on to the lab for Humanities . It's quite scary .. Cos if the acid or whatever spilled on our hands or on the table , our skin would be burnt (or something) and the table would have a hole . AWMYGOSH . Guess it was quite okay . Wan Yi and I managed to snap a few pictures .




Anyways , the goggles was quite cool , and I don't think its nerdy at all . Quite fun but I'm sure Wan Yi and I are not good in it cos we got most of the questions wrong . Then we proceeded to another classroom for History and Literature . I though History was quite interesting , so is Literature . So these 2 subjects is a must ! Hehe . When we saw Mattheus' brother .. Was thinking of going to GDLSS , till I heard ..
GDLSS hall no air con T^T
Awwwrhs .. I don't know if I should go GDLSS . Depends on my T-score bahs . But my six choices will probably consists of
Greendale Secondary , Holy Innocent's High , Nan Chiau High , Punggol Secondary , Compassvale Secondary and Sengkang Secondary .
Yups . That will be my 6 choices .
I think wait for my T-score to come out then decide lahh .
Still got 13 more days to PSLE results .. Nervous ._.
Okay , shall end here .

You Might Also Like

0 comments