A night to remember ; Prom'08 :D

November 14, 2008

Went to Joni's house in the afternoon , did our hair , make up and stuff then we went to my house to take all my presents and headed to school . Arrived at school and went to hall to get a ribbon , a sweet and a bookmark . Sat down and received many presents ;D And went for glamour shot .



Watch Wanyi dance and took a photo with Joni .

Fucked up face , I don't know what was I doing -.-



Then we performed A Night To Remember from HSM3 .
Then 3 group of pupils got chosen to "perform" on stage . They had this little kids' instruments and have to pretend playing it while the DJ on the song . The 3rd group won , but I love the teachers' on the best . Darn funny .


And , lucky draw next . I think I'm the 1st one in 6P to win . Got a CD case , which is like ._.!! . Then , we had dinner .

And the best dressed female and male contest .



Representatives of our class nominated by the teachers . Our class won \m/
Blahs , and went to backstage to prepare for our performance ..
Louise and me .
Practiced a few more times at backstage before we were on ;D
Anyways , after the performance , people pop the poppers , and I held the exclamation mark of '6P FOREVER!' . Then they on Umbrella and 6P stayed on stage to dance . We did ripple then we wave like we were in a concert . LOL . I hugged a few people and tear a bit . The lights in the hall got off and we played some-kind of train . When it was time to go home , we were all very sad and cried . D:
Was hyper the rest of the night though . After leaving school , Matt helped me carry my gifts while we walked to Punggol Plaza .



Wanted to drink bubble tea but it was closed already . So we went to koufu to put down our bags and buy drinks . The girls' side :



My gifts + bag :D
Mattheus lent me and Joni money to buy ice milo ;D Chatted a while , joked a while before Cheryl and Joey had to leave . Then left Brenda , Me , Aloysius , Jacky , Douglas , Ming Hao , Joni , Clarence & Mattheus . After a while , Joni and Ming Hao had to go too . Then about 10.30pm , the rest of them walked me home .


Matt with my box full of present .


Aloysius with my bag full my present . (psst , he was posing stupidly before Brenda pointed out to him that I wasn't taking photo of him but my present , and he claimed "I know , I play only what ." LMAOOO , owned .)

Just a picture of some of my presents ,

I enjoyed this night a lot ;D

You Might Also Like

0 comments