Personality test.

March 31, 2013

I was surfing the net and stumbled upon a personality quiz which I took and this was the results:
outgoing, social, group oriented, dislikes science fiction, feels at ease around others, conventional, talkative, modest, does not like to be alone, likes to be center of attention, good at getting people to have fun, values relationships and family over intellectual pursuits, happy, open, likes to dance, can be touchy feely, spontaneous, underachieving, at times unprepared, emotional, values organized religion, suggestible, at times easy to impress, not analytical, disorganized, prone to crying, trusts others, can be influenced more by others than self, feels the emotions of others, likes teamwork, guided by moods
The result of the test is so accurate that it scares me how somebody can know my behavior so well. It's somewhat comforting to know that I'm not the only one in the world who feels like this.

(If anyone's interested, I did the personality test here: http://similarminds.com/jung.html)

You Might Also Like

0 comments