Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask Review

November 23, 2018


Althea's been launching lots of new products lately and I'm happy to do a review on their newest product, Milk Peek Cream Mask. The Milk Peek Cream Mask, formulated with AHA & BHA, is a refreshing exfoliating peel mask to gently strip away dead skin cells gently peel off dead skin cells for smoother skin. Althea's Milk Peel Cream Mask also contains Casein Protein, a milk protein extract, which provides moisture to the skin.


Unlike most exfoliators I used, Althea's Milk Peel Cream Mask doesn't feel rough to touch and I don't see visible dead skin being removed. However, I take it as a good sign that it means Althea's Milk Peel Cream Mask is really gentle on my skin.  I love that Althea's Milk Peel Cream Mask has a pleasant milk smell too.


Here's how Althea's Milk Peel Cream Mask looks like! It is a clay-like texture, and it bubbles up when I massage it on my face. Althea's Milk Peel Cream Mask deeply cleanse pores by detoxifying and pulling out impurities, making it perfect for my night facial routine after I remove my make up for the day.

Althea is currently running a 10% off promotion for their Milk Peel Cream Mask. Shop on Althea now to enjoy the promo :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments