Plavogue one step hair dryer brush review

April 10, 2021

I have naturally thick and stubbornly straight hair, so drying and styling my hair has always been a pain —a daily routine I unfortunately don't look forward to. I was naturally excited when Plavogue sent me their one step hair dryer brush for a review. You mean I can solve my problems in one step?! :O I quickly placed my order on Amazon and the package reached me the day after.


I love how sleek Plavogue's hair dryer brush looks! No regrets picking the white and gold option :)

The package came with:

  • Plavogue onestep hair dryer
  • Support card
  • Instruction manual
  • Travel adapter 
  • A face mask as free gift

At 0.4kg, Plavogue's hair dryer brush is pretty portable, which probably explains why Plavogue packages a travel adapter along with the product. The hair dryer brush also comes with a warranty of 24 months.


Plavogue-branded travel adapter that came with the hair dryer.

It's gonna be a while before I can put this to use since travel has been unfortunately halted by the pandemic :(

Using the hair dryer brush is supposed to deliver salon blowouts from the comfort of your home while keeping your hair healthy with extra volume and shine.


I tested Plavogue's hair dryer brush on half-wet hair in this video because I found the method to work the best. It takes a while to dry a head full of wet hair, resulting in the process taking longer while completely dry hair does not have much holding power.

A closer look at the brush bristles.

The bristles are really soft, and they're gentle on my hair. Despite my tugging my hair rather violently several times, you can see that Plavogue's hair dryer brush did not pull of many strands of hair from my head.

Three different heat settings

The cool setting also produced some hot air, and it's best if you're just using the hair dryer to dry your hair without styling. For your hair to stay in place after styling, I would recommend using the hot and hot+ options.

And how does my hair look after styling?

Left: normal hair dryer | Right: Plavogue hair dryer brush

It's a subtle difference, but my hair is definitely neater with Plavogue's hair dryer brush :)


Plavogue's hair dryer brush works better for my bangs compared to my hair, perhaps because my bangs is shorter and lighter. Nonetheless, it's a nice option to have if you're looking for an everyday hair dryer which can also style your hair and give you a neater I-woke-up-like-this look, Plavogue's hair dryer brush is a rather reasonable option.

Purchase the one step hair dryer brush on Plavougue's website or Amazon page today! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments