Sudio Nio Earphones Review

May 01, 2021

If you've followed me on Instagram, you'd know that my whole family is a huge fan of Sudio earphones! My mom uses her Sudio earphones literally every day and raves about it to anyone who'd listen :') Naturally, she was the most thrilled when Sudio sent me Sudio Nio to review, along with the new Sudio apple leather case.


Sudio Nio, in green and sand (a Sudio Nio-exclusive colour), and Sudio apple leather case. The earphones is also available in black, white and aurora as well.



What sets Sudio Nio apart from other Sudio earphones are its adaptive dual microphone technology — which gives my voice clarity (very important in this work-from-home climate) — and touch panel control, allowing me to conveniently control my songs, and hang up or pick up calls without fishing for my phone.


Sudio Nio comes with interchangeable wingtips that fit perfectly into your ears, with four sizes available to choose from. Amongst my family with differing ear sizes, we could all find something that fits each of us.

With 20 hours of battery life and reliable IPX4 rated protection, Sudio Nio is perfect for every occasion, from travelling (whenever that may happen for us) to gym sessions. I read that even if you're caught in the rain, your Sudio Nio will be protected by its IPX4 ingress protection!



Another touch I like about Sudio is that their USB cables matches the colour of their product. Such a small detail, but so aesthetically pleasing.

The Sudio apple leather case is made from repurposed apple peels from an Italian orchard, in an effort to support sustainability causes. The process creates a plant-based, cruelty-free leather that is hypoallergenic and eco-friendly material.

For someone as clumsy as me, the leather case is god-sent because I feel less guilty about dropping my earphones with my butter hands *sheepish laughter*

You can get free worldwide shipping with your shopping along with three years of international warranty with no additional cost if you join Sudio SPHERE.

Use HELLO2021 for additional 15% discount off your Sudio purchase. Buy your earphones here today!

You Might Also Like

0 comments