忙 // keep me busy

October 15, 2014


Another night when I have too much on my mind and I just wish to type. I've been thinking a lot lately and I realised I've been behaving so much like a coward. It's time I step up and ask for the answers to my questions instead of guessing all the time. I'm such an expressive person yet at the same time, I think too much of the consequences. No more. If I want peaceful nights, I have to get the answers I need.

In other news, school is starting in less than a week for me. I am obviously dreading school but I guess it's good that I have assignments to keep me so busy I have no time to think of other stuff.

“就让我忙得疯掉,忙得累到连哭的时间都没有最好。

I've been thinking a lot this whole holidays and they aren't exactly great thoughts so hopefully I will be buried in school assignments again. But ugh the stress gets too much sometimes. DO YOU GET MY DILEMMA :(

I also have a job interview this Saturday. Yeah, I know right, fancy looking for a job just when my semester is beginning but I really want to keep myself busier.

当有人问好不好,怕伤心夺眶就咬牙说我很忙。

Too little things to do and too much free time just allows my mind to roam freely and nothing good comes out of that, except maybe a blog post. I guess getting a job is good as well my weekends are pretty much free nowadays anyway so I might as well do something productive that will also look good on my resume.

当一个麻痹的人那有多好。心里没别的只有忙忙忙

I guess this will also mean that I have lesser time sit down, let the creative juice flow and just enjoy the writing process but I hope I'll get to work with great teammates this coming semester and get a job that I'll end up loving. Really hope that I get to keep my weeks packed so that I don't end up wasting my life away worrying about irrelevant things.

这完美的谎,完美的伪装才让我的痛 没人看到

You Might Also Like

0 comments