We will meet again

October 28, 2014




A whirlwind of thoughts flooding my mind right now and I'm not sure if I can accurately put my thoughts into words. Maybe I haven't felt the dread because I've been so busy with everything else, or maybe I kept myself busy so I wouldn't have to face that sinking feeling.

I prepped myself for the day but it still didn't felt right when today came. Today, I accepted the fact that you've left. I stood there watching you fade into a dot, then into nothing. I fought back tears because I didn't want to seem weak and helpless in front of you.

But I cried so hard the moment I was alone. The tears kept on rolling down my cheeks despite my weak attempts to stop them. I buried myself under whatever I could find on my bed and made weird seal noises; I cried till I went hyuk-hyuk and I was basically breathless.

I'm still weak.
And I miss you.
Goodbye and take care.
We'll meet again soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments